Water Sports for Children and Adults
If you are not the typical tourist, you have the chance to experiment in Malta a myriad of water activities by yourself, with the loved one, or together with your children.
- Swim with the dolphins at the Mediterraneo Marine Park in Bahar ic-Caghaq. Different shows give the opportunity to all tourists visiting this park to interact with dolphins, sea lions, reptiles and parrots. The tour includes many educational an fun activities which teach visitors of all ages about the inhabitants of marine life.
- Sail all the way to Malta, or just rent a boat from the local owners. The beautiful climate makes Malta an excellent place for both beginners and connoisseurs of this sport. It is an excellent sport for the adventure seekers that love the sea.
- Windsurfing is a popular water sport in Malta between November and March due to its warm waters and excellent wind conditions.
- Canoeing or kayaking is a good way to explore the surroundings of Malta, Gozo and Comino by yourself or together with your family.
- Fishing is an excellent way to spend some quality time at the shore of the sea, watching the crystal clear waters. If you befriend some of the locals, you might have the chance to be invited on a day fishing trip offshore.
- Kite surfing is becoming popular both for locals and tourists. Golden Bay, Mellieha Bay and Ghajn Tuffieha Bay are some of the best locations to try this beautiful sport.
- Jet Ski lets you explore in a fun way the sea, the caves and the arches around Malta, Gozo and Comino.
- Yacht chartering is another unforgettable adventure you can take on the Mediterranean Sea. You can build unforgettable sailing memories in simple or cabin cruisers. Some of the offers might include food and drink, or activities such as fishing.
If you are a passionate sports fan, you can use the free time of the Malta trip to plan a betting strategy. This site is very useful, if you wish to give it a try:http://www.vr-casinobonuscodes.com/.